Tuesday 24 May 2011

the mad psyientist

Well I know it's been quite a long time since my last post. I do apologise, but I have been drowning in a sea of academic work ever since I started my MSc course at Imperial. Anyway, although being a Masters student does not provide the most social of circumstances for a student, I nevertheless have some news to blog of - I have decided to relaunch my science blog.

It is called Psyience Matters and I will be blogging about new scientific discoveries that have caught my interest with a little commentary of my own just to spice things up. If you're into a little bit of geek literature, do check it out and follow. I am still figuring out the inner workings of Wordpress so there is not much available at the moment. Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment