Saturday 7 August 2010

hit me baby one more time

Reading through BBC news online as I do every morning, I stumbled across an article that both amused and perplexed me. It concerns a domestic violence case in New Zealand. Now before you shrug your shoulders and think 'how on Earth can this sick person find such a thing amusing', hear me out. Naturally as one would expect, the husband pleaded innocent to the charges, but what struck me as most unusual was the alibi he gave. He stated that he and his wife were merely dancing the kolbasti, a traditional dance, which he said used moves that resemble punching, kicking and even choking.

This sounds so unbelievable I'm not sure whether to believe the guy or not. One doesn't make this stuff up right?
Have a look for yourself - does this look like fighting or dancing to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment