Wednesday 8 September 2010

A one woman journey

It's been a while since my last post but I had been busy graduating and preparing for my solo trip to the sleepless city, NYC. Already fraught with anxiety over the idea of travelling alone, it didn't help much to find out a few loonies in the States were planning to conduct a mass Koran burning session, which obviously will elicit a very angered response from not only Muslims, but others worldwide. In addition to the chaos this idiotic act will cause I seem to have been faced with hurdle after hurdle just to go on this trip. First things first... Expedia. They botched up my reservation by booking it twice and have attempted to charge me to cancel the extra booking. Cheeky bastards.

Well all I can do for now is pack my bags and hope for the best: that Expedia will sort themselves out after my hour-long complaint over the phone, and that the previously mentioned idiots will see the stupidity of that act before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment